My name is Kayla McCullough and I’m a public relations student at the University of Oklahoma. (Boomer!) Thanks for taking the time to check out my blog! Here, I share everything from- you guessed it- selfies of my #OOTD, to college lifestyle pieces, delicious food and bev, fun experiences, and more.
Before I started my blog, my passion for fashion was limited to my Snapchat stories. I flooded people’s feeds every morning with the a picture of my outfit-du-jour and a witty caption. After a while, I got to thinking… what if my daily ensembles didn’t have to stay confined to Snapchat? What if I had my own little corner of the internet, dedicated to sharing all my outfit details and giving others a chance to find affordable style inspiration?
And that was it, Selfies & OOTDs was born. I’m so excited to share my daily clothing creativity (and other fun college adventures) with you!
In case my blog’s origin story didn’t satisfy you, here are some fun facts about me:
- I’m a publicist-in-training, and dying to call NYC “home” some day.
- I had a middle part before it was cool. Since birth, actually.
- I can probably quote your favorite Gossip Girl episode word-for-word. XOXO
- I don’t mind working out. In fact, given the right cardio, a cute sports bra, and few puffs of my inhaler, I actually find it really enjoyable.
- I take an obscene amount of selfies. But you probably already realized that…